.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, April 10, 2006

 

April 10th

**Warning*** I am in a horribly bad mood so take what I say in this post with a grain of salt

Well, looks like once again we are going to get stuck with fixing the holiday meal.
SHIT just once I'd like someone to offer to take us out to dinner so we don't have to do anything but eat.
But no ,, We always get stuck with it. Even if we do go somewhere else we end up fixing half the damn dinner anyway.
I hate big dinner parties and don't even like having company for dinner. IF I had my way I'd eat by myself at every meal.
And no matter how much of the work I do..and usually it's most of it.. Mom gets all the credit.
I am a horrible person.. you have to understand that. No body has ever given a damn about me or my opinions.
I am in a mood today where I really don't like anybody.. so forgive me this post.
nobody will read it anyway.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?