.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, November 25, 2005

 

Post Thanksgiving words

well, to start with. The other day we went and bought some stuff for thanksgiving.
Thursday morning no turkey bags. I KNOW WE BOUGHT ONE. where do these things disappear too? We had to make a grocery store run to get one.It disappeared along with the bag of craisins we bought for the relish. luckily I found another bag of craisins the cupboard.
Then I was cutting the neck out of the turkey and mom was helping me and the knife slipped and cut a big cut in her right thumb. It bled like crazy.. So I found a rubber glove I used while dying my hair.. (don't worry it had been washed)lol
and we went on from there.
Then while trying to uncork the wine I managed to push the cork into the wine..which nobody really drank.. 8 adults and only 1/2 bottle of wine used. We are not big wine drinkers our way obviously.
Then my Brother DJ was holding the fruit salad bowl and it slipped out of his hands and broke into 6 pieces. It was an old bowl but no real sentimental value.

but otherwise dinner was good and the group congenial..So next comes Christmas Eve.
but luckily it isn't at our place.. someone elses turn. HURRAH

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?