.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, November 14, 2005

 

Monday comes and Monday goes






Had my niece spend the weekend. It was fun and busy. She is a cool kid.
She loves 2nd hand stores and yard sales. So we went to St.Vinnies and she got 2 things whose name I can't remember right now, a book and a Bingo game.

I actually won one game..
Leaves are all out in the street now waiting for the leaf pick up and
I have a garage full of wood to stack.

Found a great mousetrap if I haven't mentioned it before.
It's called theintruder and it is easy to use and you don't have to touch the mice it works kinda like a clothes pin so you just press the back and it opens.

2 days no mice.. think I won that round.
RIP mice


though this was a cute pic.. supposedly story going around was that it was made of Marizipan but turns out it isn't. some type of plastic I belive.. but how realistic does it look?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?