.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

 

Wednesday mutterings

Okay so I mutter..lol
I don't like getting into arguments with people so it's easier to vent my frustations under my breath.


Anyhow.. Little Bit is fine. We got the urine sample and took it in and vet called and said everything looked clean. So now we take him in for dental work..ouch



the 4th was okay. I went down to the parade and watch some of it. Not all but most.
then worked in the yard most of the afternoon and watched some neighborhood fireworks.
Ended up back in bed the next afternoon with a headache though from lack of sleep due to fireworks late at night.


I've got tomatoes forming on the front patch and the 2nd plant is flowering so will hopefully get some there.
The peppers are hopeless.. nothing will happen with them they are still only 3 inches tall ..
greenbeans and peas are starting to grow so will loop them on the fence as soon as they get big enough. My plants if you hadn't guessed are in very weird spots.
one tomato is in the front flower garden. the 2nd tomato is up next to the front of the house, 2 tiny peppers which I might move to the front garden are next to the kitchen area and 1 pepper is next to the front door and the 4th pepper is around the corner of the front of the house and the peas and beans are along the fence between us and the neighbors so no real vegatable garden just spots. lol

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?