.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, July 01, 2005

 

Getting a dogs urine sample

first of all you must understand that this dog is a small pomeranian and his penis is only about 1 inch long and about 2 inches off the ground.
So after trying to chase him with a pan plate and lots of hard thought Mom came up with the idea of using a medicine container and a shoelace.
She poked holes in the medicine container then tied a shoelace thru the top then the shoelace around the dog and we put the container under him right over his penis.
after several tries it finally worked. yeah

Comments:
Did you put his paw in a bowl of warm water? That works on sleeping college students.
 
No must admit I never thought about doing that. lol
 
OMG! ROFLMAO!!!

I would have no freaking idea how to do that. Now I know in case I ever have to get a urine sample from one of my dogs. ;)

I'm sure if I would've tried to do it on my own, I'd end up with dog pee all over me and everything else. Which could really suck, considering my washing machine fried itself out and I have to wait until tomorrow for the new one to be delivered. :)
~Groovy :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?