.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, July 15, 2005

 

Friday

Weather is warm today.

I rode my bike to the library and yard sales and saw so much litter around

What is it about plastic water jugs and beer cans that people can't carry them to their destinations? And cigarette packages. and now firework remains.


get off your lazy butts people and sweep up your front street. Won't take you 10 minutes and make your house look so much better.

And litterbugs..stop it.. carry your garbage home with you.



PIckles

***countdown to arrival of out of state family..14 days
my sister, her 3 beautiful daughters, and 2 beautiful grandaughters
my twin and his wife and 2 beautiful daughters,
my cousin
my youngest brother and his 2 beautiful daughters.

yep no nephews.. lol

but all beautiful and smart and nice girls..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?