.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, June 23, 2005

 

walking the dogs

Or should I say chasing them? or at least chasing Joey

I was taking Joey..our nieghbors terrier ( who is quite fat) and he broke his leash and started running for home. Luckily it was early evening so traffic wasn't heavy but that darned dog refused to stop. and luckily again it was only about 3 blocks from the house and he ran straight home..but I can't run at all and he would stop and wait for me to almost catch him then take off again. grrrr
THEN I came home and got Little bit so I could take him with me and go up and pay the Avista bill.. WEll, my stubborn Pom refused to walk along 15th street so I ended up carrying him until we got well off 15th. he's not spoiled not that dog. lol

So other news

I won a RaoK gift pack from a gal on Y-I-F and it came today.

Its a bath set with loofa sponges and candles and bath salts and a thing to scrub your back with and a bath pillow and bath splash.

So think I'll go take a bath. lol

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?