.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, June 30, 2005

 

frustration with Mom

***note this was written when I was tired and frustrated and not feeling well myself so take some of it with a grain of salt***

I am so tired of being mom's whipping post.
I know she hurts all the time and it gets to her.
I know how hard it must be not to be able to do everything she wants to do but it is not my fault.
She wants to try the trials from the dr's office then gets mad at me when I remind her to do them

She only does the Peak Flow meter two times a day and the test puffs twice and you'd think it was every 3 hrs the way she bitches about doing it.

Now there may be something wrong with LIttle Bit. The vet called and said there was something wrong with his enzymes and we need to try to get a unine sample. CRap..I hope its something simple to fix. She'd really go off the deep end without him.

Her hearing is getting worse but of course it's not her...it's everybody else.
her memory is lousy but it's not her fault its mine...

No mmatter how hard I try to do things right it never is..
I don't put the forks in the right spot in the dishwasher or I didn't put something in the right spot.




sigh...

oh well tomorrow's another day.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?