.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, May 15, 2005

 
Rain rain go away

Where did this week go so fast?

I am losing my mind that's all there is too it.

Today I went over to pill J. As usual at 3 and mom was going over about 6 and I could not find the keys. I thought I had maybe left them in her door but nope.
I tore the house apart looking for them. after 1 hr or 2 I went into the bathroom and there they were on the vanity. I don't even remember going into the bathroom..
I always hang them up when I get back so why I didn't then who know?

J finally had her blind and deaf and confused dog put to sleep.. I know it was hard on her but a relief to the rest of us. That dog would get lost in the living room and run into walls and piss and poop on the floor.
did a bit more trimming.

We found a tiny baby bird and tried to rescue it but it died and so I buried it where our cat was buried.

did some walking and biking this week but not enough.. wish it would just stop raining for more than 1 day at a time. I am sick of the rain even if we need it.


I am grouchy so ignore me.. lol

my feet hurt my head hurts my back hurts and mom is just riding my tail about every little thing. I know she hurts but why take it out on me?
--glad this has the recover post button.. I hit the wrong button and deleted it..


LLJDSLKJFSD:LKJSFDLJSLSDFJLSDFJL

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?