.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, April 24, 2005

 

Sunny Sunday

Watched my 7 year old niece today. We rode bikes down to the park near her house and on the way home one of her training wheels fell off the bike.

Of course I didn't have a wrench on me.. a screwdriver yes because my kickstand has a tendency to collapse on me and I need to tighten it. but no wrench.. luckily we found some folks who were moving and asked them for a wrench and a gentleman came out and put it back on for her.
It's nice to live in a smallish town. People are usually more then happy to help with stuff.

Hayfever is starting in on me.. my throat is scratchy and eyes are itchy.
hate taking anything but if I take it tonight it will help me sleep.

Feet are sore after biking 5 miles today.. not my legs my feet.. go figure

thinking of doing a 2nd blog with some great recipes. will see

Have a good week..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?