.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, April 17, 2005

 

Sunday night nearing midnight

You'd think after only sleeping 4 hrs last night I'd be sound asleep by now. NO such luck. ARRGGGHHHH
Walked 1 1/2 miles today.

Mom is doing her best to drive me nuts.
To back up here for anybody who may not know me but accidently find this.

I work as a live in caregiver for my mom who has COPD and PHN.
Sometimes I think she lives to find something to critize me for.
IE.. I finish fixing dinner and clear up the work area and she looks at it and says.. Looks good.. nice that you clean it up for a change. arrrghhhhh
I clean the house and she finds the one area I haven't gotten to yet and of course has to remark that the house is such a pigsty..

I know her elbow hurts from the Phn and that the breathing gets difficult when she goes up and down stairs so why does she insist on going to the basement.. I do keep the laundry up and can get anything she wants but noooooo she'd much rather make me feel like a lazy useless slug...
I get so tired of her witching because I have to remind her to take her duoneb... It only takes her 5 minutes or so to breathe it in so why does she fight it so?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?