.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, April 25, 2005

 

Monday again

Went to R's T-ball games. They are learning fast but still have a tendency to just watch the ball go by them instead of chasing it down.
Got my hair cut short today. R saw it and said "Gross". But everyone else likes it. and I like it. I only miss the longer hair when I am trying to think and can't twist my hair around. lol
Mom cut the left web of her thumb today and says it's very painful

and it looks a bit swollen so hopefully tomorrow it will feel better.
She has foot surgery also tomorrow.. not her week I guess.
Mom did another one of her absent minded deals today.
I took the dog for a walk and she knew I was going to do it. When we got back she yelled at me that I hadn't told her and it scared her that she couldn't find the dog.. She saw me putting the leash on him and I told her but she forgot and of course it was all my fault.. sigh It's hard having your parents getting older.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?