.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, April 11, 2005

 

finding stuff

I do a lot of walking and find a lot of trash.
Why can't people hold on to their trash till they get to their destinations?
I find cigarette smokers (Camel and Marlboro) are the worst offenders and beer drinkers and pop drinkers not far behind.
If they have to throw something away why not watches, rings,money..lol


I've found some interesting things though.. found a coffeetable someone had thrown away, just needed some new glass for the top.
Found a box of books, and a dresser mirror and a single bed headboard at different times.
One time I even found a jogging trampoline. Was jumping on it and it ripped so think I know why they gave it away. lol
and last but not least a beautiful floral picture that we hung up on our living room wall..
Why throw that away instead of taking it to a 2nd hand store?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?