.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, April 14, 2005

 

Cool and windy Thursday

I don't care what the weather says.. I got the gas grill out and put out the bird bath. I am tired of seeing dirty birds. lol

Wind is really gusting outside.
the buds on the maple tree outside my window are getting bigger every day.
Now the only trouble is when they drop the outer shells it makes a yellow mess. They dry up after a few days but they are a pain until then.
Maple trees are beautiful but a bit of a pain..
1st is the shell of leaf buds, then come the whirly gigs falling then after a wonder summer of shade the leaves turn beautiful colors then fall and fall and fall and fall.. If I didn't keep on up them I think they'd get 5 feet deep in a number of days. lol

p.m

Walked my niece to t-ball practice. She rode her bike so had to really walk fast to keep up with her.
It was so cold....
I walked a total of 4 miles today!!
Those poor little girls were so cold out there on the field. wish the weather would turn nice again...





:)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?